Nareit’s first ESG Exchange Webinar of 2023 will showcase the recently announced Leader in the Light Award winners, who will each address a few ESG topics relevant to their company —including their vision, innovation, and strategy for the year ahead.
In a Q&A session, the panelists will discuss the action items they believe all real estate companies should consider in 2023, including leveraging technology and people, setting zero targets, and focusing on disclosures. Join Nareit and its panelists for an enriching conversation about sustainability at the start of the new year.
The Leader in the Light Awards is based, in part, on the results of the GRESB Annual Survey and judged responses to supplemental questions. An interdisciplinary panel of judges solely chose the winners in an effort coordinated by Nareit’s SVP of ESG issues, Fulya Kocak. Judges included ESG leaders of financial firms, sustainability organizations, universities, and government entities. For more about the awards, view Nareit’s announcement at www.reit.com/esg.
- Aaron Binkley, VP, Sustainability, Digital Realty
- Tamara Chernomordik, VP, ESG, Kimco Realty
- Kelly Meissner, VP, Corporate ESG & Sustainability, Ventas Inc.
- McKall Morris, Communications and Sustainability Manager, Extra Space Storage
- Lauren Moss, SVP, Chief Sustainability Officer, Vornado Realty Trust
- Ben Myers, VP, Sustainability, BXP
- Katie Rothenberg, VP, ESG, AvalonBay Communities
- Natalie Teear, SVP, Innovation, Sustainability and Social Impact, Hudson Pacific Properties
- Suzanne Fallender, VP, Global ESG, Prologis